Document Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Avalon Document Services Buffalo
Avalon Document Services Buffalo urgently required following position for Document Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Avalon Document Services Buffalo Jobs Details:
Avalon provides traditional legal copy services and a wide array of niche document services to several industries, including scanning, facilities management, digital forensics, cyber security, and eDiscovery. We are a team of over 140 team members in 7 offices in 3 states, servicing clients all over the United States. At our core, we are problem solvers. We work hard to find solutions to our clients’ challenges
Our fast growth has us in need of hard working, detailed oriented people who care deeply about providing excellent quality and service in everything they do.
A Document Specialist supports the daily operations of the copy production, print production, scanning and finishing work. This position is responsible for producing client requested work in the most efficient and profitable manner possible while always exceeding expectations and meeting client deadlines.
Operate high speed copiers, printers, and scanners to produce client requested projects while following all production SOPs
- Prepare documents for copy and scan projects
- Setup digital files for printing
- Manage project deadlines
- Color correct digital files to meet quality standards
- Learn to operate and maintain all production and finishing equipment
- Properly track all job totals so billing can be accurate
- Quality control projects to ensure desired results
- Communicate to production manager any supply or equipment needs
- Communicate project issues with production manager so they can be handled appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality of all client materials
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in the document services industry preferred
- Possess strong time management, communication, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate desktop computer, scanner and other common office equipment including copiers, printers, etc.
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Experience working with LAW Pre-Discovery and Adobe software preferred
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs.
- Passion for producing quality work
Avalon provides comprehensive training and solid leadership. Your personal growth and success are very important to the senior leadership team. Avalon offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience. However, experience is not necessary as we do offer paid training. A benefits package is available upon hire. Avalon offers paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, health savings account, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident, Metlaw legal plans, life insurance, 401K with a match, and short term and long term disability.