Regional Sales Director Lexington Market Jobs Vacancy in Republic Bank Lexington
Republic Bank Lexington urgently required following position for Regional Sales Director Lexington Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Director Lexington Market Jobs Vacancy in Republic Bank Lexington Jobs Details:
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for ensuring their assigned region achieves all of its goals, including profit, loan and deposit growth, fee income, and growth in core checking accounts. This position is also responsible for providing leadership and direction for all associates in that region and implementing the Company’s overall goals, strategies, philosophies and culture. The Regional Sales Director must influence and direct the sales production levels of BCM’s and their staff at the designated retail banking center. This position must also develop and originate new business opportunities for the Bank and must remain actively involved in their community.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 10 years banking experience in designated market required.
- NMLS Registration required.*
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate and implement the overall Company’s goals and strategies amongst all associates.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales production and growth goals for assigned Region.
- Develop and originate business opportunities for the Bank, to be handled by the team in assigned Region.
- Responsible for recruiting experienced banking center associates (BCM’s and staff) for assigned Region and developing their skills in business development for Republic Bank.
- Help determine overall growth plan and strategy for banking centers within assigned Region including selection of specific sites for banking centers (i.e. location, size, demographics, staffing etc.)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all Banking Center Staff within assigned region.
- Supervise and hold authority to make exceptions to bank policies (fees, pricing, procedures) in a manner that still achieves the growth and profit goals and protects the Bank from risk.
- Establish and maintain high quality standards in all operational facets of assigned Region.
- Review for inefficiencies of operations and implement corrections.
- Identify industry best practices, make recommendations and implement necessary changes.
- Know compliance responsibilities and particular requirements affecting your area(s) of responsibility incorporate these requirements into your business processes and procedures, perform periodic self-assessments including corrective action as needed and assure appropriate training to associates regarding these responsibilities and procedures.
- Willingly performs all other job duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Banking Center Manager I, II, III
- Managing Director
- Customer Service Manager
- Chief Market Officer
- Managing Director
- Business Development Officer
- Sr Business Development Officer
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities and client locations required.
- Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
- Activities both inside and outside the company require a flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekend work.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- This position is subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations as defined by the SAFE Act must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in corrective counseling up to termination of employment.