Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Physical Therapy And Sports Medicine Center Greenbelt
Physical Therapy And Sports Medicine Center Greenbelt urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Physical Therapy And Sports Medicine Center Greenbelt Jobs Details:
PTSMC is a fast-growing out-patient physical therapy center with 6 locations throughout the metro area.
We are looking for a young, energetic, pleasant and computer-savy individual to be an assistant to the general manager with all day-to-day duties.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: starting at $12-$13 per hr
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Assistant to general manager with all office duties including: preparing and sending faxes to insurance companies, following up on credentialing applications daily, keeping logs of all communication
- Aide to general manager in preparation for office meetings, typing reports, preparing graphs and researching information per the instruction of general manager.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; following up on orders keeping management informed of status; verifying receipt; stocking items; packaging items and assigning them to specific locations.
- Maintains upper management office schedule by keeping track of appointments and following up on maintenance schedules with vendors.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word)
General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Organizational skills Administrative Writing Skills
BCBS full coverage insurance. Employer pays half of employee coverage
6 paid holidays
Up to 2 weeks paid vacation (After 1 year)
401 K retirement. Employer matches up to 4%
Hiring now! Please send your resume in for review.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Greenbelt, MD