Full Time Permanent Position Desktop Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Markuci Inc Bala-Cynwyd
- Full Time Permanent Position Desktop Project Manager
- Markuci Inc
- Bala-Cynwyd Papua
- 11 Jan, 2017 10 days ago
Markuci Inc Bala-Cynwyd urgently required following position for Full Time Permanent Position Desktop Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Permanent Position Desktop Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Markuci Inc Bala-Cynwyd Jobs Details:
Appreciate, If you could kindly go through the job description and if you are interested, kindly respond me back with your recent updated resume, so as to enable us to proceed further. Also, please let me know the convenient timing and expected rate.
Job Title : Desktop Project Manager
Location : Bala Cynwd,PA
Position : Full time / Permanent position
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement PC, ancillary software, deployment software (SCCM), AD concepts and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to track, understand and influence the team to timely remediate the outstanding security based infrastructure audit issues as they are found in the external and internal audits.
- Leader skilled and responsible for partnering with the project owner/sponsor and all stakeholders to create and implement appropriate and cost efficient solutions based on business objectives.
- Assists in identification of project’s business value; ongoing monitoring of value attainment within the project lifecycle and development of realization tracking method.
- Acts as project manager, with leadership responsibilities for a matrixed team on medium to large sized projects. Manages results as outlined in the project’s triple constraints of budget, schedule and scope (objective/quality/performance.)
- Represents team recommendations to Senior Management, demonstrate influence over governance bodies, and communicate effectively via formal presentations.
- Builds strong relationships with business and technology leaders. Understands business area opportunities and challenges, process or system impacts to all related business or systems areas when implementing recommended solution to obtain business objectives.
- Initiates and ensures project management and methodologies are followed and change management procedures and supporting tools are used in executing all projects as appropriate.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate. Escalates to VP, IT Service Delivery as necessary.
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement PC and ancillary software and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new complex technical concepts and resolve issues with them in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to discuss complex technical concepts to the technical staff, stakeholders and business executives in a simple straightforward manner.
- Communicates technical issues, impact, and risk mitigation strategies in business terminology that can be communicated to and understood by non-technical.
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution. Leads issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitors risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks.
- Creates and maintains project plan (charters and schedules), and reviews them with the appropriate Group Company IT, business partners and steering committees. This includes tracking plans against agreed upon resource levels, timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for facilitating vendor identification, selection and contracting with project owner, Vendor Management, Legal and Financial areas. Maintains ongoing management of vendor throughout the life of the project.
- 10+ years of project management experience guiding medium to large sized (12-24 month, $5-$10+ million) projects to implementation.
- Experience managing development projects in financial services or insurance companies; commercial property and casualty insurance a plus
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors in development, testing and staff augmentation
- Working knowledge or experience in managing Agile or Iterative development projects desired
- Experience in technical infrastructure projects and/or component deliverables
- Experience managing project teams (25+ people) operating within a matrix organization.
4695 Chabot Dr., Suite 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel: +1 323 870 3030 / Fax: +1 510-803-5055
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year