Relationship Banker Jobs Vacancy in First United Bank Ada
First United Bank Ada urgently required following position for Relationship Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Banker Jobs Vacancy in First United Bank Ada Jobs Details:
- Do you approach serving every customer like they are your family member?
- Are you intuitively aware of the overall picture and able to discern top priorities?
- Do you seem to forge positive and trusting relationships with everyone?
- Are you highly responsible and dependable? Do you always follow through on your promises, no matter what?
- Do you effortlessly handle challenging situations?
- Are you relentless about constant improvement? Do you have a learning mindset?
- Do you revel at the opportunity to provide personalized service that creates customer loyalty?
- Are you addicted to a positive attitude?
- Do you commit to meeting deadlines and never miss the little details?
At First United Bank we are dedicated to building a culture of care in the communities we serve and we are committed to building lifelong, multigenerational relationships. We are also committed to using our collective talents to make our community a better, stronger, more stable place, one customer, one family, one company at a time. Our goal is to educate, empower, and inspire each person to reach their highest purpose, to realize their fullest potential, and to accomplish their greatest success. Top candidates must be passionate about this mission, instilling it in their team and serving others whether customers, employees or community members. This individual must establish significant and trusting relationships with customers, while using their creativity to find solutions that meet customer needs.
The Relationship Banker will serve as the single point of contact for customers. This individual will be responsible for connecting with customers in order to understand how best to match their needs with First United Bank products and services, as well as mentoring employees to do the same. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and an ability to establish and cultivate strong personal connections. This individual must be committed to precision and adhering to the policies and regulatory standards as they relate to the role.
- An award-winning culture where faith, financial well-being, personal development, and wellness are our foundation. We have consistently been named a Best Places to Work in Oklahoma recipient by OKC BIZ
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, where we embrace our communities and invest our time and our hearts into making a difference
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth because in order to spend life wisely, we must find our calling, not just a job or career
- Exceptional benefits that include 401(k) matching contributions because we must have a vision for what our path to success looks like and a plan to sustain us along the way
- The YouFirst Wellness Program with wellness incentives and fitness membership reimbursement options because how we feel each day impacts our life and the lives of those around us
- Educational assistance and reimbursements
At First United Bank our purpose is to inspire and empower others to Spend Life Wisely.
Do you GET to Spend Life Wisely in your career? Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path.
The Relationship Banker will be responsible for all customer service duties, sales, and relationship management while reaching or exceeding established goals. They will master First United Bank’s delivery process and product knowledge to develop customer relationships by performing the following essential duties.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of all First United Bank products, services, procedures, policies and appropriate regulatory issues relating to daily job functions including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act; Privacy; Fair Lending; Regulation E; deposit, transaction and loan accounts.
- Follows proper procedures accurately and efficiently for all customer-servicing activities performed.
- Retains existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
- Serves as customers' single point of contact on all First United Bank products and services.
- Consistently meets and often exceeds performance goals and actively participate in all sales campaigns; promote new products and services and educate customers and peers within the bank.
- Participates in all meetings, banks functions, and customer appreciation/community events as requested or assigned by supervisor.
- Consistently meet customer service expectations by offering excellent service, including greeting customers, smiling, using their name and building rapport with customers designed to generate customer loyalty.
- Identifies and match customer product needs with First United Bank products and services by interviewing customers and discussing their financial needs including making referrals to other staff members and departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Opens new accounts, certificates of deposit, and all other ancillary products offered by the bank; answers customer questions, provides account opening information, and ensures that proper paperwork is completed and entered on the computer system.
- Assist customers with routine questions and requests: balance inquiries, temporary statements, check copies, stop payments, holds, online banking, ACH, automatic funds transfer, direct deposit, wire processing, coin processing, notary services, and privacy.
- Serves customers by processing a variety of transactions quickly with minimal or no errors according to established First United Bank policies and procedures; including but not limited to: accepting checks for cash and deposit; money orders, savings bonds, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks, accepting and processing payments for loans and other services.
- Maintains appropriate drawer limits, perform cash verifications and vault duties.
- Verifies all transactions, places holds as appropriate and proves cash drawer upon completion of assigned shift to ensure compliance with First United Bank standards policies. Seeks assistance as needed to resolve proof discrepancies.
- Proactively resolve customer complaints, problems, or other issues.
- Reviews and resolves account issues listed in insufficient and exception reports on daily basis: assists customers with account charge-off repayment plans.
- Performs security functions by opening and closing bank and vault, and ensuring overall safety and security of bank grounds.
- Masters the Primary Purpose and Essential duties of the Relationship Banker I position.
- High School Diploma strongly preferred. Some college is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of banking experience as a Teller, Lending Assistant or New Accounts is required.
- Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Superior customer service skills required.
- Basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate with daily work.
- Ability to effectively read, write, and verbally communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently, without close supervisor.
- Ability to use good judgment and exercise decision-making skills.
- Critical Thinking – requires logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Behave ethically while at work or outside your work environment.
- Active Listening – Actively looking for ways to assist customers. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
The above essential duties do not cover an all-inclusive list of work requirements. Individuals will perform other job-related duties as assigned, including work in other areas to cover absences or otherwise balance the workload.