Staff Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Monkedia Irving
Monkedia Irving urgently required following position for Staff Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Monkedia Irving Jobs Details:
If numbers are your game and organization is your passion, we’d love to chat! Seeking an extraordinary, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our fun, energetic and fast paced environment at Monkedia.
Have you ever worked in a start up culture? Do you have experience working at a marketing or advertising agency? If so, we want your number! Get it?
We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting, budgeting and invoicing. Confidentiality, organization, accuracy and communication are very important for this position. The ideal candidate is a reliable, skilled multi-tasker that can stick to deadlines.
This position combines traditional AP/AR and payroll bookkeeping tasks with a unique budgeting system to manage our clients advertising account spend. If you enjoy the world of advertising and marketing, you'll love working at Monkedia!
- 3-5 years of experience as a Accountant - ideally within either a start up culture or a marketing agency
- Expert experience with Quickbooks
- Experience managing multiple budgets and keeping everything on track
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
At Monkedia we believe people are the greatest part of our business, that’s why we’re invested in finding driven, passionate, and charismatic individuals to become a part of our team.
- Our Las Colinas Office is easily accessible from several major highways
- Many restaurants and retail within 5 mins of office
- Stay home when you need it - Unlimited sick days
- Voted 2018 Best and Brightest to work for!
- Friday Happy Hours in the office
- Fully-stocked vending machine with prices at low vendor cost
- Monthly company and team events/outings like on-site laser tag tournaments, christmas light shows, “company” casino night, and more!
- Free parking
- 1 hour lunch breaks
- Smart casual dress code - jeans and flannels welcome
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation days
- 9 paid holidays
At Monkedia, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you’ve accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you’ve done as a well-rounded human-being. When applying be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades. And, if you’re paying attention, be sure to include your favorite company or celebrity you follow on social media in your cover letter!