Retail Store Support Back Driver Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Red Wing Shoe Company Inc Bristol
Red Wing Shoe Company Inc Bristol urgently required following position for Retail Store Support Back Driver Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Store Support Back Driver Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Red Wing Shoe Company Inc Bristol Jobs Details:
Take a look at the Red Wing Shoes video series.
Job: Industrial Support Associate & Back-up Mobile Truck driver
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
To promote and support the Red Wing Shoe Store and Industrial operations by selling our image of high quality, large selection and conscientious customer service to each retail/industrial customer, striving to the utmost to make a loyal customer as well as a sale. Support the general operations of the industrial center warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: the weighting of responsibilities below may vary depending on the needs of the industrial center.
• Receive incoming goods and place in stockroom areas as appropriate
• Prepare orders for shipment to customers
• Unload stock from mobile unit to be placed back in stockroom
• Prepare stock to be placed on mobile unit for day’s business
• Responsible for organization of stockroom areas
• Input sales tickets, processing special orders (posting, tracking, ordering, and confirmation of delivery)
• Process invoices; posting receivables; follow up on account payments in collection cycle
• Handle cash and other forms of payments and making bank deposits as directed by manager
• Handle incoming calls and routing to the correct person
• Responsible for restoring footwear exchanges from the truck visits and store for resale
• Promote and support the high quality Red Wing brand image through professional selling.
• Assist the Mobile Sales Rep on truck runs in sales, fittings and onsite service.
• Measure and fit every customer properly
• Explain product features and benefits, as well as technical specifications.
• Practice industrial sales lead development on the fitting stool
• Suggest appropriate accessories with every footwear purchase
• Knows the strengths and weaknesses of competitors' products.
• Enthusiasm to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Motivation to reach and exceed individual and team sales goals.
• Take pride and responsibility for overall store, shoe mobile and personal appearance.
• Maintain the integrity of the sales floor presentation, signing, and housekeeping standards
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company’s electronic communication software.
• Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
• Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company’s core values.
• Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes or programs.
• Conduct self according to Red Wing Shoe Company’s policies, procedures, and employee handbook.
• Present proper Red Wing Shoe Store image with a neat and clean appearance; including wearing Red Wing shoes and Red Wing shirts while on duty.
• Present Red Wing Shoe Store quality image through general maintenance and presentation of the store.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organizations standards and legal regulations
Internal: Store Management, Region Operations Manager, Region Director, Director Business Operations, Director Industrial Business
External: Consumers, Suppliers, Vendors, Customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and two years related experience/training in the retail business or equivalent experience in related field
• Team and collaboration orientation
• Results oriented
• Effective Written/Verbal Communication
• Computer Utilization
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Ability to pass basic DOT requirements, including a Drug Screen
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
• Thorough knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company’s mission, values, and organization structure
• Profit and loss knowledge
• Retail footwear and/or wholesale experience
• LEAN thinking
• Problem solving
• Learning orientation
• Lifting 50 pounds, bending lacing shoes, and climbing a ladder.
• Housekeeping duties
o Including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping & waxing floors, washing windows and setting up and maintaining displays
• Light filing and data entry
• Retail/Warehouse environment
• Shoe Mobile
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please. #CB
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.