Director Front Office Mountain Loft Resort Jobs Vacancy in Bluegreen Vacations Gatlinburg
Bluegreen Vacations Gatlinburg urgently required following position for Director Front Office Mountain Loft Resort. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Front Office Mountain Loft Resort Jobs Vacancy in Bluegreen Vacations Gatlinburg Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for all operations related to the Front Desk and will oversee inventory and rate management in order to maximize revenues; maintains guest service standards and ensures owner and guest satisfaction.
- Interview, hire, train, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline associates and perform annual Performance Evaluations
- Responsible for efficient daily operation of Guest Services, while adhering to budget guidelines.
- Maintain adequate and accurate room inventory. Monitors availability and reservations regrets.
- Respond to guest questions, concerns, comments, and requests promptly, courteously and professionally. Manages the Medallia alerts and comments
- Ensure that associates complete daily responsibilities and maintain the quality of guest satisfaction.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels necessary for maintaining excellent guest service standards.
- Complete and reconcile all EOM reports as needed for financial reporting.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments, including sales and marketing.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable billing.
- Verify nightly audits to ensure all financial controls are being met.
- Monitor and code all invoices related to Guest Services operations.
- Manager on Duty shift responsibility.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to Guest Services Supervisors when appropriate.
- Develop succession plan for the Front Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.); Associate's or Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3 years front desk experience; with at least 1 as a FD Supervisor or Manager & 1 year in a hotel/resort/timeshare environment
- Knowledge of daily operations of front desk, reservations, yield management, and problem resolution.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with associates and Guests/Owners.
- Need to have the ability to supervise a staff of 8-12 associates.
- Knowledge of Vacation Ownership is not required but preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- High school or equivalent
- Front Desk Management: 2 years
- Timeshare Property: 1 year
- Hotel or Resort Environment: 2 years