Legal Practice Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Perkins Coie Washington
Perkins Coie Washington urgently required following position for Legal Practice Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Practice Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Perkins Coie Washington Jobs Details:
Perkins Coie LLP’s Political Law Group in Washington D.C. is seeking a motivated, task-oriented individual to provide high level administrative support to designated partners and associates. This individual will be asked to support designated attorneys in areas involving scheduling, task management, travel, research, reimbursements, billing, handling incoming calls/emails, and related areas. The Perkins Coie Political Law Group is a nationally prominent group representing leading Democratic elected officials and political committees on a range of political law matters. This is a great opportunity to learn from the most experienced political lawyers in the country and develop a core skill set that will be useful in politics, law, and other fields.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to establish effective working relationships across all levels of an organization.
- The successful candidate will exhibit a high degree of professionalism, including the ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced, detail orientated work environment, handling multiple requests that require follow through and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills are required.
- Must have the ability to analyze/resolve problems, adapt to change and provide consistent support.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in politics and/or relevant policy areas is preferred but not required.