Help Desk Support Tier Jobs Vacancy in Kmm Technologies Annapolis Junction
Kmm Technologies Annapolis Junction urgently required following position for Help Desk Support Tier. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Support Tier Jobs Vacancy in Kmm Technologies Annapolis Junction Jobs Details:
- Phone call triage
- Email triage
- Incident and service request ticket creation, updating and closure
- Manual uploading of data into the systems
- Creation of and transmission of daily and ad hoc reports
- Assist with bridge/conference calls
- Initial troubleshooting of IT and non-IT related issues
- Process User Access Requests for all systems
- Facilities checks
- Consolidate and post daily shift logs
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Assist with editing of Standard Operations Procedures and other supporting documentation
- Unlocking accounts and/or resetting password
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment
- Proficient with PC functions such as file search, cutting, copying & pasting activities.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with various customers and stakeholders on a variety of issues
- Ability to assist with maintaining documentation reflecting the current operational environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Shift work – 24/7/365
- Knowledgeable with Remedy Incident Management
- Strong technical knowledge in troubleshooting Windows workstation and custom application problems
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks.
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- Ability to work under a cross-matrix management structure.