Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Castlebranch Wilmington
Castlebranch Wilmington urgently required following position for Data Entry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Castlebranch Wilmington Jobs Details:
CastleBranch is obsessed with world class customer service.
And if you are also- you could be a fit for us. We’re seeking articulate, detail-oriented folks with a history in customer service to help us exceed our customers’ expectations for our background screening team.
At CastleBranch every contact with our customers is an opportunity to be their advocate and provide them with the answers they are seeking the first time they have an inquiry. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, our User Experience team is continually raising the bar for customer experience and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate and research customer accounts, and communicate effective solutions in a fun, team-based environment with lots of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and 401k for full time employees
- Complimentary coffee and beverages; weekly healthy snacks
- On-site gym and instructors at no cost to employees
- Casual dress code
- Break activities like ping-pong, skee ball, cornhole
- On-site brewery
- Weekly Ted-Talk style presentations in TekMountain, our own technology innovation center
CastleBranch is seeking candidates experienced in data entry to join our operations department. This full time position will be responsible for entering records and combing through data. This candidate will be eligible for a variety of roles. The ideal data entry candidate is computer savvy, attentive to detail, and motivated.
Job Duties will include:
- Navigating websites to facilitate client orders in accordance state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for prioritizing individual workload according to client priority level and daily management communication.
- Responsible for communicating any quality issues which impact a client's orders to the management team.
- Navigating through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This role requires three pre-interview tests, that must be passed in order to continue in the interview process. There will be a three minute typing speed test, a 10 question detail-oriented test and a 15 question clinical test to gauge aptness for the position. The ideal candidate should score at least 40 words per minute, 9/10 on detail orientation and 12/15 on a clinical screening test.