Warehouse Commerce Fulfillment Operations Director Jobs Vacancy in Golabs Inc Carrollton
- Warehouse Commerce Fulfillment Operations Director
- Golabs Inc
- Carrollton TX
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Golabs Inc Carrollton urgently required following position for Warehouse Commerce Fulfillment Operations Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Commerce Fulfillment Operations Director Jobs Vacancy in Golabs Inc Carrollton Jobs Details:
As an operations manager, you have a high attention to detail and appreciate a bullet-point list; Your time is valuable. Hopefully, our listing piques your interest.
WHO WE ARE
We GoLabs, Inc. are a rapidly expanding warehouse distribution, manufacturing, and marketing team. We make fun electric products that you can ride + more.
Our warehouse operations is looking for, you, an experienced manager.
You will work in-house at our Texas warehouse and coordinate with our Denver based internal marketing agency.
We like —
- Asking the right questions
- Tim Ferriss, Ryan Holiday
- Always Learning
- Team outings e.g. rafting
- Off the grid / unplugged recharge time
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Delivering memorable moments for our customers through efficient shipping operations, forecasting, and planning.
- Monitor and Manage all inbound and outbound shipping logistics for domestic and international shipments
- Inventory forecasting, purchase order placement, and create annual budgets
- Negotiate shipping costs
- Manage returns
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- E-commerce Multi-Channel Distribution
- Inventory Management Systems & ERP
- Shipping Management Shipstations e.g. Shipworks vs Shipstation
- Warehouse Management Experience
- Forecasting Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years warehouse supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation
- Experience with warehouse vehicles and machinery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
This is a Full-time in-house position. No remote candidates please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Carrollton, TX