Lead Software Engineer Core Java Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Lead Software Engineer Core Java. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Software Engineer Core Java Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
– collaborate with other global IT teams
You’ll be working in the Integrated Middle Office & Financial Control (IMOFC) application development team in the Corporate Center/ Group COO/ Group Technology/ Group Finance IT . Our role is to lead application build and support projects across the IMOFC organization.
– large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
– knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multithreaded solutions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.