Branch Manager Float Peninsula Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Francisco
Provident Credit Union San Francisco urgently required following position for Branch Manager Float Peninsula. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Manager Float Peninsula Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Francisco Jobs Details:
Are you ready to take the next step in your banking career? Do you like being on the go and meeting new people? We invite you to join our talented team of branch operations and service leaders while filling in at locations throughout the Peninsula Bay Area.
We are offering an additional Sign-on Bonus of $1,500 to the successful applicant!
What is a Floating Branch Manager (BM)? We’re glad you asked! Our floating BMs are full-time managers (receiving our generous and full benefits package) who have the opportunity to be introduced to the many locations and communities Provident serves. They travel to branches to pitch in and lead where and when needed. They may be called upon to handle cash, interact with members (we have members, not customers because we are a credit union, not a bank!), manage operations or coach and share their sales and service knowledge with staff. It could all be in a day’s work. This position is the first step in your management career with Provident. It is also an ideal way to take us for a test drive and determine a branch fit for you. If you welcome the opportunity to be in a different place every few days, weeks or months (at least during your initial time period with us), Provident could be the perfect fit for you as you progress in your banking career!
This float position will primarily provide coverage for the East Bay (Alameda to Walnut Creek) branches, but may cover other branches on occasion.
We have 17 Bay Area branches from San Francisco (two locations) to San Jose (two locations) and points in between on the Peninsula (Daly City, Millbrae, San Mateo, Belmont, Redwood Shores, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos) and in the East Bay (Hayward, Oakland, San Ramon, Alameda and Walnut Creek). Of course we will do our best to match our needs with where you reside whenever we can. We’ll talk to you more about how it would work when we meet!
To be successful you will:
- Have a laser-like focus on sales, service and revenue goals
- Excel at finding new ways to bring in deposits and loans
- Be a hands-on manager that knows how to keep branch operations running smoothly
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and sales and service skills with your team
- Know when things don’t look right and how to minimize branch risk exposure
- Know the rules and ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Motivate and help build an energized, successful branch team
Here’s what you will bring:
- College degree or equivalent financial services experience
- At least one year of management and/or supervisory experience
- Notary license or the ability to obtain a Notary license within 90 days of hire date
- Ability to travel to any of the 17 Bay Area branches
The position demands maturity, flexibility, prior banking experience and someone ready to contribute at a high level -- and the rewards come with it.
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
If this sounds like you, apply now! We want to meet you!
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor