Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Biosuite Sugar Land
Biosuite Sugar Land urgently required following position for Accounts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Biosuite Sugar Land Jobs Details:
Oil/Gas Microbiology Accounts Administrator – Small Startup, Big Growth Opportunities
Come work for a rapidly growing company whose small, tight-knit team tackles big lab jobs to punch above our weight.
BioSuite is a start-up oilfield service and biocides company created by a pair of oilfield microbiology experts with over 35 combined years of experience. BioSuite is the third of three highly successful companies started by the owners and is easily the fastest growing. We have already become a multimillion-dollar company and we have only started to scratch the surface of our growth potential.
- We have and use a large variety of microbiological and chemical techniques and instruments in the lab or in the field
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive starting salary with high earnings-growth potential
- Paid major holidays and vacation time, over 25 total paid days off
- Medical/dental/vision/disability insurance offered
- Relaxed semi-casual environment
Under the supervision of Biosuite Management, the Accounts Administrator is accountable for establishing a strong customer relationship – based on trust and responsiveness. The Accounts Administrator will accurately process customer orders in an efficient manner to ensure customer demands are met, manage customer complaints and issues and be empowered to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Order Entry - Accept and enter orders into Biosuite’s Order Processing System, Verify pricing, Schedule and Maintain orders.
- Order Maintenance - Schedule and Maintain orders, Create deliveries for released orders by calculating truck loads, Verify truck weights, Verify product availability, Notify Biosuite management or Customers of any delays in shipments, Communicate with logistics and customers concerning issues of truck availability and/or delivery location issues.
- Provide General Administrative support for the Biosuite team.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative duties including, but not limited to; initiating and typing correspondence, memos, letters and reports, maintain office supply inventory, maintain office and employee files, opens and distributes mail, receives and directs visitors. Screens and manages telephone calls and visitors, responds to Customer and Vendor comments, and resolves inquiries. Politeness, professionalism, and appropriate responses are essential to best represent the Company in a positive manner.
- Will take on the lead role for the establishment and maintenance of an organized and indexed document control system.
- Assist with routine administrative office duties including routine reports, word processing, spreadsheets, filing, organizing, copying, faxing, binding, mail, courier services, and other administrative responsibilities as requested.
- Promote safety and environmental compliance at all times by ensuring that all safety and environmental policies and procedures are developed and enforced.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Are you motivated by a fast-paced environment and a tight-knit team?
Do you have a place for everything and everything is in its place?
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic team? We hire individuals who are innovative, positive, knowledgeable, and supportive. Other requirements for the position are:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum (3) years administrative experience.
- Knowledge of document control and handling procedures and typical computer document management applications. This position will require a broad understanding of the organization, functions, roles and responsibilities and will also require interfacing with other Company personnel, Customers, Vendors, and others as required.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other office procedure terminology.
- Detail oriented, possesses analytical skills and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be articulate and have effective drive and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- While performing duties of this job, the Accounts Administrator is required to stand, walk, sit, type, and use standard office equipment. Must occasionally lift and move up to 15 pounds.
- Job is performed in a typical office environment, but is subject to time pressures and constraints, and is also dependent on input from others.
- Often exposed to stressful situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Sugar Land, TX 77478
- Account Management: 3 years