Branch Relationship Banker Jobs Vacancy in Huntington Bank Indianapolis
Huntington Bank Indianapolis urgently required following position for Branch Relationship Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Relationship Banker Jobs Vacancy in Huntington Bank Indianapolis Jobs Details:
A Relationship Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk in customers. You are responsible for building customer and business relationships by proactively recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service but educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Driving sales through walk-in customers with a disciplined sales process and using current technology to drive both sales and service.
- Sourcing referrals from customers, other bank colleagues and partners while educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.