Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hallmark Kansas City
Hallmark Kansas City urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hallmark Kansas City Jobs Details:
WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
You need a job. You want a career. Working someplace you can be yourself and belong while creating something that makes a difference. Something that makes the world a better place. Perfect timing. Hallmark is looking for someone like you.
Hallmark's Global Transportation team is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support the Global Transportation (GT) director and team, and the Order Management Services (OMS) manager and team.
WHO WE ARE:
Global Transportation provides innovative transportation and global trade solutions that enable Hallmark and its subsidiaries to fulfill the corporate vision. We translate business requirements and utilize industry best practices to develop optimized solutions for our evolving supply chain. We are accountable for the positive financial impact of our expenditures, while ensuring Hallmark's commitment to regulatory, social and ethical responsibility.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Global Transportation and parts of the Order Management Services group, while working independently. These functions include but are not limited to: managing calendars, scheduling meetings, database entry and design databases, ordering supplies, distributing mail, handling correspondence and travel arrangements, filing, reconciling expense reports, creating presentations and spreadsheets. The Administrative Assistant may also answer vendor calls and shipping questions and create reports as needed. This position requires a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients. Work can be very confidential in nature as it pertains to the company and personnel information. Completes special assignments as assigned that require technical skills and problem solving.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Typing 45 wpm, proficiency required in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Testing is required at time of interview.)
Your application will stand out if you have:
- High level of professionalism and collaboration
- Multi-tasking experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Manages confidential information in professional manner
- Strong customer service experience and mindset
Hallmark believes in enriching the lives of our employees by offering benefit programs to help you:
- Take care of you and yours: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as discounts on elder care, child care, education assistance and adoption assistance.
- Save for your future: Through profit sharing, you share in the success of Hallmark. We also offer a 4% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Enjoy your time: Maximize your work-life balance through Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, community volunteer opportunities and discounts on product, entertainment venues, amusement parks and sporting events.
- And More! (Like an on-site cafeteria, free parking, access to Crown Center and a fitness center.)
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.