Operations Analyst Program Jobs Vacancy in Trade Financial Jersey City
Trade Financial Jersey City urgently required following position for Operations Analyst Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Program Jobs Vacancy in Trade Financial Jersey City Jobs Details:
E*TRADE’s Operations Analyst Program launches successful candidates into a career in the financial services industry, equipped with a strong foundation in brokerage operations. The program is designed to provide exceptional recent college graduates with an opportunity to work with our executives and their teams to help streamline business processes, strengthen controls, and enhance E*TRADE’s client experience. Analysts are part of a selective cohort and receive extensive training on the brokerage industry, the E*TRADE businesses, and the various departmental functions within Operations.
The program begins with a week-long orientation in which Analysts meet the leadership team, hear from leading experts in the field, and receive relevant technical training. Orientation also provides an excellent opportunity to get to know other analysts in the program and begin developing a professional network.
Analysts will be exposed to the following areas: Project Management, Account and Payment Services, Trade and Position Services, Risk and Control Services, Fraud Detection, Regulatory Reporting Oversight, Order Room Management, and Asset Transfer Services.
Upon completion of their first year, each Analyst will have the opportunity to present an impactful project to the Operations leadership team. Analysts receive ongoing training and mentorship throughout the year to help them succeed and will typically have opportunities to take on new challenges based on demonstrated performance and merit.
* Identify operational gaps/inefficiencies and escalate accordingly to Operations Managers
* Become an expert on policies and procedures.
* Develop strong internal relationships with the synergies within the company.
* Handle escalated operational or client issues
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related major
* Graduation date of December 2017 or June 2018
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Professional demeanor with ability to multi-task
* Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
* Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong self-management and communications skills
* Strong sense of ownership and internal drive
* Leadership ability and a proactive, can-do attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.