Jaco Limousine Cdl Non Sedan Suv Van Bus Motor Coach Jobs Vacancy in Jaco Limousine Transportation Hebron
- Jaco Limousine Cdl Non Sedan Suv Van Bus Motor Coach
- Jaco Limousine Transportation
- Hebron KY
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Jaco Limousine Transportation Hebron urgently required following position for Jaco Limousine Cdl Non Sedan Suv Van Bus Motor Coach. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jaco Limousine Cdl Non Sedan Suv Van Bus Motor Coach Jobs Vacancy in Jaco Limousine Transportation Hebron Jobs Details:
Position: Chauffeur (full-time or part-time)
Company: JACO Limousine & Transportation
Company website: jacolimo.com
Start date: January 2018
Office reporting to: 1875 Petersburg Road, Hebron, KY 41048
Point of contact: Nick Lopez, Vice President of Operations, 502-213-0076
Our Hebron, KY office is located just 7 minutes from CVG Cincinnati/Northern KY International Airport
CDL is NOT a requirement for our sedans/SUVs/Vans/Limousines. If you have CDL and passenger endorsement, this is a huge plus and you would be eligible for the buses and motor coaches.
What We offer:
- Helpful Training (most of our hires do not have a transportation background)
- New model/up-fitted vehicles and equipment
- Access to the most interesting accounts, clients and events
- Excellent income opportunity including cash gratuity
- Ability to develop within an organization based on your interests
- A fun and welcoming team
- Independent and comfortable work environment
- Ability to challenge yourself and impress
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Very light physical labor
- Customer focus/Customer Service abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to use or learn basic smartphone apps including GPS
- Interest in learning and improvement
- Resourcefulness and ability to meet challenges/overcome obstacles
Who We are:
- Member of National Limousine Association
- Member of American Bus Association
- Top 3 operator in 2017's Limousine Charter & Tour's Operator of the Year
- Full of staff with specific industry accreditations and achievements
What we do:
Yes, we take care of local clients and passengers, but maybe most interesting, we have affiliate partnerships with other operators across the US and internationally who send us their most important clients when they travel into, out of or around our home markets of service. Because of these relationships, we take care of the most well-connected, influential and interesting people including political figures, singers, actors/actresses, rappers, rockers, athletes, CEO's, media moguls +.
We see it all and are trusted to deliver on consistent, discreet and professional service at every interaction. Our chauffeurs establish professional relationships with our passengers and are requested back time and time again.We facilitate the events and moments that matter the most to our clients and passengers. These events and moments are a part of a greater picture that have a large ripple effect. Our work is important and interesting. Our chauffeurs are valuable to our clients and passengers, and we want our people to be the BEST at what they do.
Who may be great working with us?
- Government personnel including emergency management, fire, police, military
- Folks looking to transition to another field/career
- Sales/customer service/hospitality related backgrounds
- Retirees looking for something exciting and flexible
- Uber/Lyft drivers looking to join a legitimate and stable transportation provider
- People who are ambitious, take ownership and pride of their work, are helpful and want to be a part of building something great
Employees are paid bi-weekly through direct-deposit (ADP). Chauffeur pay depends on job assignments and gratuity (credit card and cash).
- 5 or more years of driving experience, (does NOT need to be commercial)
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a "team player" mentality
- Flexible schedule
- Outstanding communication/customer service skills, written and verbal
- Dependable and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to keep professional demeanor and appearance
- Clean driving record and can pass background checks and drug screenings
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Favorable driving record as per Insurance Industry Standards
- Proficiency in safety management
- Excellent map interpretation skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, including safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, trip instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organizations, using clear and concise English
- Ability to compute basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Working smart phone and service
- Computer skills and knowledge of internet search and smartphone apps including GPS
- Previous chauffeur experience
- Previous commercial driving experience
- Working knowledge of driving routes and geographical locations in your home market (we have offices in: Knoxville/TN, Louisville/KY, Cincinnati/OH)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
JACO Limousine Chauffeurs safely transport passengers consistent with company policies and specific procedures based on their needs. Our chauffeurs represent dedication, professionalism and service in every interaction and exceed market and industry expectations with their understanding of the training and vehicles/equipment available.The ideal candidate to join our selected group of chauffeurs is ambitious, passionate, familiar with our objectives and proud to be a part of building something great with JACO Limousine.
Applicants should reply to this posting with responses to the following questions that would be insightful:
1. What stands out and impresses you about JACO and what we do?
2. What do you bring to JACO that will allow you to meet and exceed client and passenger expectations?
3. What events or types of trips do you believe you would be most interested in and excel at?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- driving (does not have to be commercial): 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- CDL with passenger endorsement
- Standard driver's license