Continental Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority Ccica Jobs Vacancy in Sosi
- Continental Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority Ccica
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Sosi urgently required following position for Continental Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority Ccica. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Continental Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority Ccica Jobs Vacancy in Sosi Jobs Details:
For 28 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180116-6521: Continental US Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (CCICA)
U.S. - Multiple Locations
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Continental US Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority for a position located in multiple CONUS locations. The Continental US Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority will provide research analyst analysis support to DoD programs
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide focused analysis of counterintelligence (CI), counterterrorism (CT), counterespionage (CE), insider threat (IT) and cyber CI investigations in support of the CI Investigative Mission
- Analysis shall be conducted of incoming reporting and referrals from across the US Intelligence Community and from CI investigative, operational, collection and targeting results. This analysis shall provide data for the CCICA to effectively scope potential leads and to determine the appropriate CI response, be it an investigation or other CI mission. Additionally, the analysis shall enable CCICA to supervise highly sensitive national security investigations and provide senior Army leaders, investigative managers and field agents with appropriate perspective on threats to the US Army for use in their decision making
- Evaluate multiple analytical efforts underway that are related to major and ongoing national security investigations for redundancy and provide written reports to Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs
- Identify and disseminate Foreign Intelligence Element Modus Operandi by conducting in-depth reviews of historical CONUS based CI investigations and provide periodic analytical updates on major investigations currently underway
- Conduct extensive and in-depth liaison with counterintelligence analytical organizations across INSCOM and the Intelligence Community at large in order to understand investigations in a broader national context and utilize a wide variety of unclassified and classified internal and external databases and resources to conduct data queries and provide written reports to Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs
- Analyze the CI and investigative potential of CI and CI cyber reporting
- Conduct exchanges with internal and external agency representatives and analysts
- Conduct financial analysis in support of CI and CI cyber investigations
- Conduct link chart analysis in support of CI and CI cyber investigations
- Analysts shall be intimately familiar with the requirements of AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (US Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (US Intelligence); and DODI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace) and shall apply the principles and requirements of these regulations in any contractor-provided analytical support.
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment