Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hustleco Workspace Indianapolis
Hustleco Workspace Indianapolis urgently required following position for Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hustleco Workspace Indianapolis Jobs Details:
HustleCo is a coworking space and brilliant community based in Calgary, Alberta, that generates social profit by growing rising entrepreneurs, upcoming leaders, and ambitious people together. We are aiming to expand to your city and grow the HustleCo community in preparation for launching a workspace in your city. HustleCo facilitates superior community through events, workshops, and initiatives to build a positive and productive work environment optimized for entrepreneurs, freelancers, gig economists, remote workers, and solopreneurs.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, brilliant, positive and outgoing community manager to launch a HustleCo community in your city. First, we want to build the community through events, and when the conditions are right we will launch a workspace in your city.
Traits we are looking for
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit!
- Open-mindedness and a passion for small businesses
- You love organizing events
- Willing to connect people in your community
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to build and manage a team
- A passion for the coworking industry and the sharing economy
- Naturally hospitable and can make anyone feel welcome
The ideal community manager candidate
- Someone entrepreneurial who is recently graduated or taking some time off school and is understanding of the hustle of a startup environment
- Someone who is unemployed and looking for an opportunity to develop their skills over the next 3-4 months
- Someone who is currently in school (part-time) and looking to gain experience in marketing, communications, and event management
- Perhaps a couple or freelance partners who have a startup, a small marketing firm, or event management company
Benefits as a HustleCo Community Manager
- Opportunity to generate supplementary income from memberships and event ticket sales
- Sponsorship perks
- Support from HustleCo corporate for advertising, marketing, and organizing successful events
- Growth of your network and influence in your city
- Access to growing intra-city HustleCo network to support you
- Gaining experience in social media marketing and event marketing
- You will be our first point of contact when a HustleCo workspace is launched in your city
Roles and Responsibilities
- Event organization and facilitation in your community
- Management of communications to your local HustleCo community
- Management of local social media channels, Instagram, Facebook, Meetup, etc.
- Corporate sponsorship proposals and asks (don’t worry, we”ll help)
Compensation is dependent on how much you hustle and based upon the profitability of the community you build. We are here to help you grow the community and generate revenue.
If you think you have what it takes to be a HustleCo Community manager, please apply and let us know why you would make a fantastic community manager. If you would like more information about HustleCo, please check out our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) or visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Commission