Research Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ains Gaithersburg
Ains Gaithersburg urgently required following position for Research Assistant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ains Gaithersburg Jobs Details:
Research Assistant (Part-time)
Are you looking to gain practical business experience in a competitive and professional atmosphere? Do you enjoy project based work? Do you enjoy working on challenging subjects? AINS offers this and much, much more. Our teams work with cutting-edge cloud and mobile technologies, and collaborate with teams across various industries. AINS is currently interviewing candidates for a Part-Time Research Assistant located in our Gaithersburg headquarters.
The Research Assistant position is an integral part of the Sales, Marketing and Proposal Teams. As a Research Assistant, you will be working closely with various department heads to drive marketing and proposal efforts.
- Data mining and lead generation within the Federal Government sector.
- Identify potential proposal opportunities that align with AINS software product and services offerings.
- Support of business development proposal efforts.
- Other administrative work as required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as a part of a team.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 60 credits toward a Bachelor’s degree in History, English, or a related field
- Previous experience as a Research Assistant or in a similar position is a plus.
About AINS, Inc.
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At AINS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office proficiency: 2 years
- Excellent written and communication skills: 2 years
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors of Science program: 2 years
- Data mining: 1 year