Server Beach Bar Jobs Vacancy in Pier House Resort Spa Key West
Pier House Resort Spa Key West urgently required following position for Server Beach Bar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Beach Bar Jobs Vacancy in Pier House Resort Spa Key West Jobs Details:
Position Summary: To serve food and beverage to customers while providing courteous, professional, efficient service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Greet and welcome guests, suggest specials and particular menu items within five (5) minutes of guest’s seating. Serve 5-6 tables with 20-30 guests at one time.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way. Use suggestive selling.
- Complete knowledge of service standards for beer, liquor wine.
- Do all necessary opening and closing sidework.
- Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Maintain 20-30 minute ticket time. Check back with the guests periodically to ensure satisfaction.
- Present guest checks and collect all monies for full payment of check.
- Be able to operate the electronic cash register (where applicable). No voids or deletes without management’s written approval.
- Assist Dining Room Attendant/Bus Help with set-up and clearing of tables when necessary.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
- Able to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form with guests and associates so as to respond accurately and completely to people to give directions, instructions, information, answer questions and provide service as required.
- Memorize the menu, specials of the day and special promotions; have an accurate short term memory.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Lift and carry heavy trays- approximately twenty (20) pounds.
- Understand and operate MICROS system (or registers).
- Stoop, twist, bend, reach and lift to serve food and beverages, to clean, restock stations, etc.
- Use arithmetic to calculate checks and collect payment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Server: 1 year
- Restaurant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Key West, FL
Required work authorization:
- United States