Project Manager Construction Jobs Vacancy in Guerdon Enterprises Boise
Guerdon Enterprises Boise urgently required following position for Project Manager Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Construction Jobs Vacancy in Guerdon Enterprises Boise Jobs Details:
Sr. Project Manager
Guerdon Enterprises LLC is an industry leader in the construction of systems-built multistory/multifamily and single family residential and commercial buildings throughout the Western United States and Canada. We provide our design/engineering services, on-site construction services, and modular products directly to builders, developers, and general contractors.
Guerdon is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to work on project development for multiple projects and acts as a liaison between clients and company management. Key responsibilities and qualifications will include:
- Coordinate module logistics from Factory to Site
- Oversee project functions from Contract through C of O
- Manage Final Project close-out and retention analysis
- Create and execute project work plans (scopes of work, schedules, specifications, submittals, etc.) and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Write subcontractor scopes of work.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively apply company methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize the company’s exposure and risks on project.
- Maintain project document control and ensure that documents are complete, current, stored and communicated appropriately.
- Assist in preparation of project budgets, estimating and obtaining subcontract and material bids.
Post-Secondary education in Business, Finance, Marketing, Construction Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in project management.
- Working knowledge of the residential and commercial construction industry
- Maturity, confidence and ability to gain the respect and trust of customers and subcontractors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Creative, innovative self-starter, with high energy and a very strong work-ethic
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Passport
- Business travel will be required. Expenses are reimbursable per company policy. Must have adequate personal finances to pay for personal travel expenses and be reimbursed bi-monthly.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background screen.
Guerdon Enterprises is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Base salary and competitive bonus incentives depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- management: 7 years
- Project Management: 7 years