Community Relations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City
Provident Credit Union Redwood City urgently required following position for Community Relations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Relations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City Jobs Details:
Are you a socially adept sales superstar with banking industry know-how? Are you comfortable performing a variety of tasks in a variety of contexts? Have experience assisting in an office environment, too? Provident Credit Union is looking for a Business Development and Community Relations Coordinator. If you excel at planning, organizing and motivating others, we’d love to meet you. You may be just the person we’re looking for!
Who is the Business Development and Community Relations Coordinator?
The Business Development and Community Relations Coordinator works to get the good word out about Provident and to grow our relationships with institutions and individuals in the community. He or she will assist with all marketing programs including community events and internal marketing department activities. Using excellent communication skills, you’ll promote Provident membership, increase member usage of our services and raise employee awareness of products, services and ongoing marketing promotions.
Here’s what you can expect day to day:
You’ll wear many (many) hats as the Business Development and Community Relations Coordinator. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you’ll make sure day-to-day business development activities run smoothly. You’ll be tasked with developing and strengthening relationships with portfolio companies, as well as performing site visits to these companies and local universities to recruit new Credit Union members. You will be a contact person for our large format marketing partners, making sure all contract opportunities and requirements are fulfilled. Additionally, you will work with these partners to develop new marketing concepts. Finally, you’ll coordinate and administer community events from start to finish, including set-up, take-down, staffing, tracking, invoicing, scheduling and recruiting.
What you’ll bring to the position:
* Must be a great communicator with proven success in sales, marketing and banking.
* Successful applicants will have 1-2 years of experience in sales and a working knowledge of advertising concepts.
* Must have 2+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in the financial services industry.
* Understanding product/service delivery systems and their marketplace effect is a key prerequisite for this position.
* A demonstrated ability to plan, organize and integrate diverse organizational functions is also required.
* Must have a valid and current driver's license to drive from one events to another
* Preference will be given to applicants with a BA or BS in Marketing.
The benefits of this position:
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
- Advance your career while fostering strong relationships that help us expand our offerings and value to more members within our community. Don’t be stuck behind a desk — get out there and put your talents to work. You’ll be challenged to think outside the box, but you’ll also be rewarded for doing so.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor