Claims Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Brentwood Services Administrators Inc Charlotte
Brentwood Services Administrators Inc Charlotte urgently required following position for Claims Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Brentwood Services Administrators Inc Charlotte Jobs Details:
Dynamic, employee-owned, third party administrator specializing in self-insured workers' compensation and occupational accident injury programs is seeking a Claim Assistant for our Claims Team in the Charlotte, NC office. This is a fast-paced environment with excellent opportunity for advancement.
REQUIREMENTS: Preferred Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of six months professional administrative experience, preferably in the insurance industry; combination of training, education and experience.
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills (etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, thoroughness, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with MS Excel and Word.
In addition to a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, we offer a creative, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented environment. Please submit your resume and apply, if you are interested in a career opportunity that will help you achieve your professional and personal goals while contributing to a successful business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Charlotte, NC