Executive Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Palm Beach
Ubs Palm Beach urgently required following position for Executive Team Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Palm Beach Jobs Details:
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that. You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing [for example, email and phone calls]
– provide organizational support, including [for example, the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and media events]
– administer filing systems [both manually and electronically]
– coordinate various internal and external communications material, like [for instance, the monthly newsletter, our brochures and letters to clients]
– [take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses]
You’ll be working with the Florida Market in the Palm Beach area.
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English and Spanish desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.