Information Systems Analyst Its Client Services Jobs Vacancy in Central Piedmont Community College Charlotte
Central Piedmont Community College Charlotte urgently required following position for Information Systems Analyst Its Client Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Systems Analyst Its Client Services Jobs Vacancy in Central Piedmont Community College Charlotte Jobs Details:
An entry level position focusing on a variety of technical work and analysis required for the development of user and systems requirements. Performs simple or routine tasks involving testing, installation and maintenance of college systems.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Primarily provides first-level support to users although not limited from working at other levels of the support model as needed. Tasks may involve installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining user’s hardware and software.
2. Responds to inquiries and requests from users for assistance with the college’s computer systems or personal computers.
3. Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides solutions to assist users.
4. Coordinates with other units within ITS to resolve problems as necessary.
5. Implements plan for new systems or processes and may assist in training of users.
6. Acts as a customer service advocate in resolving service requests and arbitrates between systems and users when conflicts arise.
7. Provides recommendations on optimizing standard processes as related to customer service.
8. Maintains a broad knowledge of technology, equipment and/or systems within field of work.
9. May operate mainframe computer and peripheral equipment.
High school diploma or GED, 1 to 2 years of relatedexperience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
Knowledge and skills in one or more areas of network telecommunication, system administration, systems analysis, design and database management in terms of concepts, techniques and operating principles
Depending upon the operational needs of the department, basic to intermediate-level of knowledge and skills in the following areas:
· Windows Workstation and Server
· Local Area Network (LAN) and remote access troubleshooting
· Network and LAN fundamentals, including network interface connection and user installation, network topologies, LAN administration, servers and network architecture
· Voice communication equipment
· Microsoft Office Suite software, third party systems accessed software via desktop client or web-based client
· Internet technology
Ability to operate, install, maintain, configuring and troubleshoot highly technical computers, local and wide area network equipment, servers
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Ability to efficiently manage time and organize work
Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written
Ability to maintain a customer focus in providing technology services
Conditions of Employment: Salary for this position is $13.85 hr. Initial placement for new employees is customarily at entry level through 25% percentile. Contract type is Classified. Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours, evening and weekend assignments may be required of any position. All positions are subject to budget approval.
About CPCC: Located in Charlotte, N.C., Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) is a nationally recognized leader in workforce development with a commitment to teaching and learning excellence. As a learning-centered organization focusing on documented learning outcomes, the college provides high-quality programs and services within a supportive environment.
CPCC is one of the largest community colleges in the state, boasting six campuses that serve 70,000 individuals each year. The college offers more than 300 degree, diploma and certificate programs in a number of areas, including technical/vocational, health, culinary, hospitality, STEM, and professional careers, as well as a comprehensive college transfer program. The college also offers a wide selection of Corporate and Continuing Education programs and courses. These offerings are designed to address the personal, professional, organizational and economic development needs of the community and are market-inspired, growth-oriented and entrepreneurial in nature.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
As a recipient of federal funds, Central Piedmont Community College is required to comply with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“Title IX”), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities. Central Piedmont Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities, including in the context of admission or employment.