Production Planner Jobs Vacancy in Norriseal Wellmark Inc Houston
Norriseal Wellmark Inc Houston urgently required following position for Production Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Planner Jobs Vacancy in Norriseal Wellmark Inc Houston Jobs Details:
- Generate successful detailed planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of status of production runs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate and approved information/data needed to create all required production documentation as well as any revisions to documentation required.
- Understand process constraints and capacity limitations and implement resourceful solutions in effective and efficient production scheduling to overcome constraints.
- Provide routine tracking, recording & reporting of progress on agreed KPI’s as well as critical information as required by the Director of Operations as well as members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Generate, review and release production routing documentation and assure adherence to schedule requirements within manufacturing.
- Support the development of the Master Schedule that takes into account demand and capacity issues and translating this into the detailed production plan.
- Maintain business critical production data and ensure it is updated to reflect latest information.
- Collaborate with the Scheduling Team to develop and implement industry recognized planning and scheduling techniques and best methods.
- Generate and release actual versus scheduled production metrics to ensure high visibility of manufacturing schedule adherence performance.
- Assure the credibility of the information contained in the detailed production schedule and planning documents.
- Ensure compliance with company business processes.
- Other appropriate activities as assigned.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of production scheduling experience.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Implement strategies, processes, methodology around management of production schedule, demand planning, and purchasing consistent with industry best practices and principles.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Understand the need to follow and improve company business process system.
- Organize and prioritize resources efficiently.
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Shows respect, understanding, tact and concern to others; develops and maintains effective relationships with others.
- Maintains confidentiality and has high ethical standards. Demonstrates a personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups
- Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Planning: 2 years
- Houston, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States