Distribution Logistics Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Redmond
Exela Technologies Redmond urgently required following position for Distribution Logistics Support Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Distribution Logistics Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Redmond Jobs Details:
Exela Technologies is looking to fill a Distribution Logistics Support Associate position to support our client, Microsoft, in Redmond, WA. This position will be scheduled full time Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Associates supporting Microsoft are a crucial piece to the operations of the company’s mailroom. Responsible for processing the mail and parcels continuously throughout the day and delivery and pick-up of mail onsite using a company van.
A Distribution Logistics Support Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Provides efficient and safe delivery and pick-up of packages and documents, while representing the company in a professional manner
- Operates non-articulated vehicles weighing less than 10,000 lbs safely and efficiently, complying with all governmental and corporate procedures. This position is not responsible for transporting placarded hazardous goods
- Accomplishes accurate and timely selection and inspection of assigned packages and the subsequent reporting of stop counts and missorts
- Answers customer questions on Novitex features of service and keeps customers informed about the company and its services
- Scans packages according to prescribed procedures; demonstrates proficiency in features of service and equipment
- Ensures customers have adequate supply of materials for shipping
- Meets delivery deadline requirements and transports packages as required for sorting operations
- Loads and unloads packages from company vehicles efficiently and safely adhering to all Novitex procedures
- Cleans company vehicles as necessary, maintains neat and clean personal appearance to uphold company's public image
- Performs multiple tasks at the same time
- Looks for opportunities to improve knowledge and skills within Receiving, Distribution and Shipping departments
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Adheres to all Novitex Enterprise Solutions team member and customer standards,
- All other duties as needed or required
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Must be minimum of 18 years in age
- Valid driver's license and clean DMV record; MVR check
- High school Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time with or without accommodations
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 lbs or maximum allowed by current state law with or without accommodations
- Previous experience in a mailroom operation, shipping, and/or receiving
- Previous experience driving company vehicles
- Experience operating online shipping services such as UPS Online, or FedEx
Job Type: Full-time