Call Center Representative Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo
Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo urgently required following position for Call Center Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Center Representative Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo Jobs Details:
- Answering inbound calls in a timely & courteous manner.
- Actively listen and understand customer requests, questions and/or complaints.
- Provides prompt and accurate answers to questions and/or direction to applicable resources form or contact.
- Maintain professionalism with difficult customer interaction.
- Accurately input data into the applicable system as required to document call activity.
- Ability to quickly understand information and situations and provide appropriate response.
- Convey information effectively.
- Assist in identifying trends and specific issues based upon service requests and activity.
- Other as may be assigned.
- Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions.
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instruction.
- Comfortable with technology and adapts to new systems and tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone manner and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to service customers with courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Sit/stand/walk 8-12hr/day.
- Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally.
- Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in a call center or customer service position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law."Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. Performant is committed to diversity in its workforce. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS