Mobile Mds Coordinator For Indiana Registered Nurse Rnac Nursing Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Communicare Health Services Indianapolis
- Mobile Mds Coordinator For Indiana Registered Nurse Rnac Nursing Healthcare
- Communicare Health Services
- Indianapolis IN
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Communicare Health Services Indianapolis urgently required following position for Mobile Mds Coordinator For Indiana Registered Nurse Rnac Nursing Healthcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Mds Coordinator For Indiana Registered Nurse Rnac Nursing Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Communicare Health Services Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Mobile MDS Coordinator - Registered Nurse - RNAC
For the experienced MDS Nurse who likes to be on the move!
CommuniCare Health Services is currently looking to fill the key position of RN - Mobile MDS Coordinator in the Indiana region. This position can be located in Indianapolis, IN. The successful candidate for the position must have a valid Indiana Registered Nurse license, as well as previous Long Term Care and MDS experience. Multi-facility MDS experience or Senior MDS experience preferred. The RN - Mobile MDS Coordinator will be detail-oriented and a great team worker. He/she must be able to communicate effectively with residents, their families, and co-workers at all levels of the organization. This position requires travel throughout the Indiana region.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Evaluate facility compliance to federal regulations and targets for utilization
- Weekly visits to facilities for intervention, audit and training
- Review resident clinical records for coverage, utilization, errors, assessments and accurate transmission
- Provide consultation and expertise in the area of specific federal and state reimbursement systems
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you meet the requirements below for Mobile MDS Coordinator, and are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this ad with your letter of interest for immediate consideration.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Indiana required
- Prior Long Term Care experience required
- At least 2 years of experience with Federal Medicare/Medicaid and Managed Care reimbursement system management in working with the MDS and RAI process
- Senior MDS experience and/or multi-facility MDS experience preferred
- AANAC certification highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communcation skills
- Ability to multi-task and oversee functions at multiple facilities on a daily basis