Paralegal Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Law Offices Patrick Burns Beverly Hills
Law Offices Patrick Burns Beverly Hills urgently required following position for Paralegal Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paralegal Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Law Offices Patrick Burns Beverly Hills Jobs Details:
The Law Offices of Patrick J. Burns, Jr., P.C. (“PJB Law”), is a securities law firm backed by Advanced Regulatory Compliance, Inc. (“ARC”), a full-service investment advisory compliance consulting firm. The explosive growth of the investment advisory business over the past few years created a need for a firm such as PJB Law to help investment advisers deal with employment issues and regulatory matters.
Our firm is currently interviewing for an entry to mid-level paralegal to maintain and service current client relationships. The position will include:
- On-the-job training;
- Heavy client contact, legal research and document drafting;
- Leading Investment Advisers and their representatives through the SEC and/or state registration process;
- Completing required regulatory annual filings;
- Creating and/or revising Investment Adviser disclosure documents, advisory agreements, and compliance documents;
- Reviewing marketing materials for compliance with applicable regulations;
- Reviewing and/or drafting employment agreements;
- Formation of legal entities;
- Travel during portions of the year
- Overtime as required
- Full time employment
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in the securities industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (English Major or Business Major, a plus) and/or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA Certified program
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness and ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment with frequent urgent deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member, and manage projects and time efficiently
- Should possess a professional manner and judgment to enable a good working relationship with clients and co-workers
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Southern California candidates preferred
- Cover letter is required
- Dental & vision
- 401k plan
- Other benefits
If interested, please email us a copy of a cover letter and your resume. Due to the heavy anticipated response, please do not call our office. We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
Job Type: Full-time