Architectural Design Associate Jobs Vacancy in Paradisa Homes Austin
Paradisa Homes Austin urgently required following position for Architectural Design Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Design Associate Jobs Vacancy in Paradisa Homes Austin Jobs Details:
Paradisa Homes, LLC is an Austin-based residential home builder focused on high-quality, contemporary, custom and spec building within the Austin area. Established in 2011, the organization has completed well over 200 residential structures and is known for its full-service approach centered on a tight-knit team of administrative, real estate, architectural, design, and construction professionals. Typical residential projects range in size from 2,000-5,500 sq. ft. and are targeted towards 500K - 2.5M price bracket.
We are seeking a well-qualified and dedicated Architectural Design Associate to grow with our organization, collaborate in the architectural and design processes for our residential and commercial projects, and provide related support for engagement in City of Austin (COA) permitting process. This position will be under the supervision of a licensed architect and will involve direct application of AutoCad skill sets for plan drafting, oversight of related file management, material selections and sourcing, and interaction with COA personnel in the permit processes.
Job Responsibilities and Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Initiates the setup for each project AutoCad file and collaborates with design staff to complete redlines/markups.
- Coordinates with staff to carry out the demolition permit submittal process to the COA inclusive of compiling appropriate photographic evidence, visiting the project site as needed, and visiting COA offices to drop off and pick up related documents.
- Coordinates with staff to prepare and pick up building permit packet information and Interaction with various COA departments as needed .
- Conducts material takeoffs.
- Updates architectural and design project files and libraries in a timely manner for efficient file management.
- Provides direct support for printing of plan sets and related equipment management.
- Attends regular design meetings, takes minutes, and provides additional related administrative support as needed
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Sketchup software
- A reliable vehicle with a clean driving record
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill sets.
- A detail-oriented outlook with an aptitude for organization and time management.
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Interior Design or other related field
- Familiarity with exterior and interior design materials.
- $15 hourly
- Health benefits inclusive of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with a 6% company match