Finreg Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Finreg Analyst Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finreg Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
FINREG Analyst - Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Financial and Regulatory Control Team Overview
Regional Finance has responsibility for managing all US GAAP Financial Regulatory Reporting.
The Financial and Regulatory Control team manages the Control Execution and Governance of the US Regulatory Reporting close process for DBUSA and DBTCA.
- Manage the control stewardship including adherence to documented policies, methodologies, and KOPs
- Manage the late adjustment process ensuring any adjustment required to all Finance platforms, has the appropriate review and evidence to support and approve
- Define, manage, and communicate the Regulatory Reporting Runbook
- Monitoring of the Month End execution and escalation of key issues via appropriate governance
- Execution of all Key Financial Controls and monitoring of Key Technical controls
- Creating Management Information Reports in support of the US Regulatory Reporting close process
- Maintain and support the daily governance production process through the monitoring of key controls
- Facilitate daily production calls and accurately summarizing updates on key milestones
- Manage updates and validation of the Regulatory Reporting Runbook tasks
- Create accurate monthly production calendars and timelines for publication to business teams
- Track and perform follow through to resolution, incidents raised by the business
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail that drives accountability
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and being part strategic solutions for process/control modifications
- Change Agent who can improve processes and build efficiencies
- Maintain relationships with key internal parties (GTO, Product Finance, Service Center) in support of the Americas Regulatory reporting and to improve the accuracy and quality of information
- Previous experience in a position of increasing responsibility within Finance
- Knowledge of bank holding company regulatory reporting requirements
- Ability to create and deliver executive level reporting
- Strong multi- tasking & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with senior management, business heads, and internal and external stakeholders
- Proven professional with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently across a large organization
- Strong understanding of, and direct experience with Financial, Product and Regulatory Reporting and Control, in addition to having broad based knowledge in the financial management of bank holding companies, bank related entities
- Demonstrate desire to add significant value within a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- B.S. degree preferred in Accounting /Business Administration
- Ability to manage changing priorities and learn quickly
- Strong desktop skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Document)
- Strong technical skills – Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Processing
- Experience with documenting key operating procedures
- You will possess a strong, multi-faceted, and dynamic personality as the position can involve interaction with various areas and disciplines within the Bank
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.