Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Continental Bank Eugene
Pacific Continental Bank Eugene urgently required following position for Personal Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Continental Bank Eugene Jobs Details:
PCB is seeking a full-time personal banker. The primary purpose of this position is to deliver exceptional client service. Open new accounts and perform teller duties to assist clients with their daily transactional needs (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, payments,
transfers, etc.) in compliance with all established regulations. Build new and expand existing relationships with clients by asking questions to identify needs, offer appropriate products and services.
• Greet and interview clients to understand their needs and educate them on PCB products & services
• Develop relationships by consulting with clients
• Open new product and service accounts while collecting all necessary documents per new account and consumer loan procedures
• Recognize fraudulent activity and minimize operational losses by following security guidelines
• Accurately complete affidavits or indemnity agreements with clients for debit card or ACH issues, forgeries, lost or stolen negotiable items, and account fraud
• Able to back up client service specialist (teller) line with all teller duties
• Demonstrate current knowledge of products and procedures
• Demonstrate proficiency with basic business, consumer and trust entities
• Support the relationship banking team in managing the relationship, including but not limited to: follow-up phone calls, thank you cards, product ordering and serving ongoing needs
• Learning consumer lending
• Other duties and projects as assigned by Pacific Continental Bank
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• 1+ years of customer service/personal banking experience
• Strong written and oral communication and client relationship building skills
• Exceptional client service skills
• Ability to recognize and offer appropriate products and services to meet the needs of new and existing clients.
• Cash handling, balancing and calculating skills
• Ability to organize workflow, multi-task, and prioritize daily tasks
• Proficient in expanding the customer relationship with emphasis on creating new relationships and expanding existing relationships utilizing a personal and business bio and rapport with customers
• Supports branch goals with revenue building activities
• Working towards or holds NMLS certification
• Has in-depth knowledge of consumer loan products