Transportation Aide Jobs Vacancy in Abilities Northwest Jersey Inc Washington
Abilities Northwest Jersey Inc Washington urgently required following position for Transportation Aide. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transportation Aide Jobs Vacancy in Abilities Northwest Jersey Inc Washington Jobs Details:
Abilities is a not-for-profit agency providing a full array of community integrated employment and day program support services for individuals with disabilities.
Our Mission: Abilities is dedicated to improving the employability and quality of life for people with different abilities by providing training and individualized services.
Position Title: Transportation Aide
Job Type: Part-Time (Approximately 20hrs/week)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 A.M. and 2:00-4:00 P.M.) approximately
ABILITIES OFFERS ITS EMPLOYEES:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Monetary Incentives
- Opportunity for Growth
- Generous Paid Time Off (for full AND part time employees)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (for full time employees)
- Assist individuals with developmental disabilities with mobility assistance in boarding and de-boarding vehicle as assigned by supervisor or designee, and in accordance with IHP.
- Perform any paperwork and record keeping relating to incident reports, etc. accurately and on a timely basis.
- Report passenger illness, injury, inappropriate/unusual behavior to Program Supervisor and complete an incident report within 24 hours of incident.
- Foster independence and adult behaviors.
- Provide an organized, consistent, and structured environment within vehicle.
- Willingly work with those who present challenging behaviors, exhibiting aggressive behaviors, are known Hepatitis B carriers, require physical assistance, one to one supervision and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested by supervisor, designee and/or administration.
- Good interpersonal skills with people in varied positions/agencies and consumers with different functioning levels and disabilities.
- Ability to grasp effective training methods.
- A valid NJ or PA license is required and driving record in good standing. Willingness to transport consumers in agency vehicles.
- Ability to learn and carry out paperwork accurately requiring math and daily progress notes.
- Must be willing to perform varied job assignments, i.e. on-site training, production, projects and cleaning type tasks, toileting, feeding, ambulating, van driving, community activities and center back-up.
- Ability to accurately quality and quantity control production contracts.
- High school diploma or GED.
Category 3-Exposure to Blood borne pathogens is likely.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- High school
- Driver's License