Night Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Pacifica Hotels Marina del Rey
Pacifica Hotels Marina del Rey urgently required following position for Night Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Night Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Pacifica Hotels Marina del Rey Jobs Details:
Pacifica Hotels is searching for a Night Auditor to join the team at the Marina del Rey Hotel. The Night Auditor will be responsible for assisting guests in all guest services related functions. The Night Auditor will also be responsible for closing hotel
books at night by running night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
Situated in a scenic waterfront location on the world’s largest manmade small-craft harbor, the luxury Marina del Rey Hotel invites guests to unwind and indulge in equal balance. Whether you are here for business or leisure, we can ensure that your needs will not only be met, but exceeded at every turn, from our new guest rooms and suites, many of which overlook the dazzling marina, to our delightful dining at SALT Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy our brand-new infinity pool and spa that also overlook the beautiful marina.
“Pacifica Hotels is an exceptional hospitality company that really invests their time in the operations and support of the individual hotels. It's comforting and beneficial to have a company that spends so much time meeting the needs and requests of their hotels and for us to know our voice is being heard. Unlike most other companies, PH managers (hotel and regional) frequently do friendly follow-ups to ensure we are happy, everything is flowing smoothly, and to ask our opinions on areas of improvement, which certainly is encouraging to know the company we work for cares so much about our success. This company also continues to provide relevant material and feedback essential for individual growth and promotional opportunities - which again is very encouraging”.
- Blake, Guest Services
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
• Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel guests.
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
• Greet arriving guests and complete established check-in procedures on a daily basis in order to ensure that guests are fully satisfied.
• Facilitate guest departures on a daily basis by following established procedures in order to close guest accounts and determine future room availability.
• Regularly calculate and/or post monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the guest with accurate hotel charges upon check-out.
• Courteously answer inquiries and accept reservations, both in person and over the phone, by utilizing PHC’s reservation guideline. Accurately and professionally communicate hotel rates and information, utilize suggestive selling techniques, demonstrate advantages and create value for our guests.
• Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
• Operate the PBX equipment by accepting incoming calls and assisting out-going calls, setting wake-up calls and communicating to guests to ensure timely and efficient service.
• Control and balance cash and credit transactions at the front desk and maintain complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel policy.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of hotel front desk experience preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Experience with hotel operations software sales programs
• Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks
• Highly organized and efficient
• Pro-active and results driven
• Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility
• Leads by example and with integrity
• Excellent communicator and team motivator
• Business-like, socially engaged, passionate, expressive demonstrating a positive attitude