Account Manager Pasco County North South Tampa Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Beverages Florida Llc Tampa
Coca Cola Beverages Florida Llc Tampa urgently required following position for Account Manager Pasco County North South Tampa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Pasco County North South Tampa Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Beverages Florida Llc Tampa Jobs Details:
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida (“CCBF”), headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is one of the largest independently owned and operated Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States. CCBF markets, sells, and distributes products of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) in Florida.
North/South Tampa (Pasco County), Riverview/Brandon
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
- Execute and close all sales calls
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College - Univ. Degree preferred
- 1+ years of general work experience
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Beverages' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Account Manager position.