Sec Reporting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay
Foster Mckay urgently required following position for Sec Reporting Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sec Reporting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay Jobs Details:
Great opportunity to join a well-established publicly multi-billion dollar bio-tech company in NJ. This opportunity reports directly into the Assistant Controller and would offer hands on exposure.
- Research and assess the impact of and document technical accounting issues, such as ASC 606 Revenue Recognition, Debt Financing, Stock-based compensation, etc.
- Lead equity and stock based compensation accounting and administration of Company equity programs
- Lead the preparation of the high-risk areas in the close
- Assist with preparation of Board of Director financial packages
- Assist in the management of the transition of accounting processes and ledgers associated with target’s financial position, statement of operations, and related cash flows.
- Assist with the preparation and / or analysis of monthly financial statements of targets as well as budget vs. actual analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of SEC filings including form 10-Q/K.
- Assisting with fair value accounting in connection with business combination guidance.
- Implements accounting processes and systems for new business development and works to streamline and improve processes.
- Ensures transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed and supported in accordance with policies and controls.
- Assist in verifying the completeness, accuracy, and reasonableness of assumptions utilized in financial models
- Answer and resolve internal and external inquiries, including audit inquiries; and applies experience, knowledge, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills to resolve pending issues and maintain established accounting processes, procedures and controls.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of accounting experience with progressive responsibility required; Big 4 Public and exposure to / or experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred; experience in drafting technical memos and implementation of new GAAP guidance
- In depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines, SEC reporting requirements and auditor methodologies required
- Must have strong project management, organizational, documentation, work ethics, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively