Part Time Technical Support Specialist Overnight Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington
Company Washington urgently required following position for Part Time Technical Support Specialist Overnight. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Technical Support Specialist Overnight Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington Jobs Details:
What We're Looking For
Hours: 15-20 hours per week, up to 25 . Availability on weekdays and weekends is essential, (specifically 12:00am - 8:00am EST) This position usually requires a 3-5 day schedule per week. Shifts may vary between 3-6 hours. Internet Requirements: Minimum upload speed of > 5 Mbps and download speed >10 Mbps with a ping less than 100 ms.
The Part-Time Technical Support Specialist is responsible for supporting, and ensuring a positive user experience in 2U programs by providing proactive, comprehensive and exceptional customer service.
This position is the critical “first line of defense” in executing 2U’s expected white glove service level for its students, graduates and faculty. The Technical Support Specialist takes incoming calls from enrolled students and faculty who need technical assistance. They will also actively monitor and support live classroom sessions, assist with new hire training/onboarding, and resolve/escalate all incoming cases. The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks, but not limited to:
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Participate in root cause analysis and communicate findings to customers
- Assists in monitoring class times as well as providing follow-up with professors.
- Corresponds with company departments and internal cross-functional teams to promptly resolve student and faculty issues.
- Master Adobe Connect and Learning Management System in order to proficiently provide technical assistance to faculty/students and troubleshoot with competence.
- Research and analyze web based technologies and services to keep current with emerging technologies.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and coordinating solutions with 2U’s technical team.
- Understand Student/Faculty Support processes in order to communicate and improve processes.
- Ability to train and coordinate new hire onboarding.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 – 3 years experience working in a service-oriented, customer support, technical support or related field.
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail. Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Familiarity with Apple and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Able to multi-task and see assignments through to completion.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours to support students at peak times.
- Identify service improvement opportunities and automation proposals to improve service quality.
- Excellent verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, collegial and concise manner
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to work with a core team in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent time management skills required
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.