Field Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Compugain
Compugain urgently required following position for Field Service Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Compugain Jobs Details:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Bridgeport, CT 06606
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (High possibility of extension / possible contract to hire)
- Field Engineer to provide field inspections of utility poles throughout the Southwest CT area.
- Position will require candidate to have their own reliable car, 8MP camera, Smart Phone with Data plan, and high speed internet connection at home.
- The successful candidate will travel around the area taking pictures of utility poles. Significant walking is required, 95% of this position requires field related work.
- Candidate will be required to be in the field year round and every day as weather and personal safety permits and could be subject to inspection of poles in the following areas; urban, rural, backyard pole lines, and Transmission and Distribution Right of Ways.
- The mileage and hours vary depending on the work provided from the client, could vary from part time to full time hours.
- On a weekly basis pictures need to be uploaded to a shared drive from candidates home office.
- Protective equipment provided; hard hat, EH rated boots, safety glasses, high visibility vest.
- Candidate will need to be highly organized and efficient in the execution of this work.
- Candidate will be highly autonomous and work independently.
- Candidate will receive 8 to 16 hours of training prior to working alone.
- Hours are flexible based on need dates of inspections.
- Candidate will be responsible for following Client safety procedures and reporting progress on a weekly basis.
- A Bachelor's or Associate in Engineering in Mechanical, Civil / Structural or Electrical is required
- Candidates must be able to work in both team and independent environments and to organize work to meet deadlines and have 2-4 years of relevant/related experience
- Candidates must be able to walk at least five miles, swing a 3lb hammer, and execute field work on a daily basis