Painter Full Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons
Four Seasons urgently required following position for Painter Full Time Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Painter Full Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons Jobs Details:
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Painter who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Painters have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- The ability to maintain the painted and wallpapered finishes in a manner consistent with that of a luxury hotel.
- The ability to clean and touch up painted and wallpapered surfaces
- The ability to repair and refinish woodwork.
- The ability to patch and paint interior and exterior surfaces.
- The ability to install and repair of vinyl and paper wall coverings.
- The ability to maintain stock and inventory for the paint shop.
- The ability to maintain brushes and rollers in good condition.
- The ability to use all safety precautions at all times when using tools, chemicals, ladders, or other potentially dangerous equipment or supplies.
- The ability to complete all assigned project in a timely fashion.
- The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
- Keep walls and ceilings (some up to 20 feet) maintained by performing the following functions:
- -prepare drywall - apply filler sanding, taping
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Basic computer skills- BMS / Rapid response system ( HotSos )
- Must be able to lift heavy paint buckets
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf