Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Protection Service Columbus
Protection Service Columbus urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Protection Service Columbus Jobs Details:
U.S. Protection Service is a premier provider of uniformed security services in Ohio and Kentucky.
We are currently seeking am Administrative Assistant for our Corporate Office located in Columbus, OH. 5785 Emporium Square Columbus, OH 43231
This is a Full Time position, Mon - Fri 8a - 5p with a 1 hour Lunch
JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Administrative experience is a must
* Strong knowledge of MS Office -- Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and prioritize multiple projects
* Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
* Prefer experience in recruiting but not required (seeking candidates, interviewing, background checks, etc)* High School Degree. Some college preferred but not required
* A polished, professional appearance and demeanor
* Strong communication skills, articulate, top-notch phone manner
* Must be reliable, punctual and able to work independently
* Assist in overall daily operations - Provide assistance to the Office Staff as directed
* Compose and type routine letters, monthly newsletter, memorandums, and reports
* Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments, and provide information to callers inquiring about hiring, services, or other general questions
* Establish and maintain office files, logs, and or other information as directed
* Proofread and correct prepared material for correct grammar, format, completeness, and content
* Monitor and ensure all employees are compliant with State of Ohio Licensing Requirements
* Participate in conferences and other social events
* Analyze the market in order to identify new growth opportunities. Assist in light telemarketing.
* Sales -- assist potential clients by gathering as much information as possible of their need and forwarding it on to the appropriate personnel.
* Ensure compliance with the company's policies, standards and regulations. Assist in disciplinary documentation and disciplinary counseling as needed.
All candidates may visit our website at http://www.uspsvc.com to complete an application or stop by our Columbus office at: 5785 Emporium Square Columbus, OH 43231
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year