Grant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in State Oklahoma
State Oklahoma urgently required following position for Grant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Grant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in State Oklahoma Jobs Details:
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
District Attorneys Council
421 NW 13th Street, Suite 290
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Job Title: Grant Accountant
This position is responsible for providing accounting support to the staff of the Finance Division, Victims Services Division and the Federal Grants Division, in regards to the federal grants administered by the District Attorneys Council.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate activities in multiple areas.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective work place relationships.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel required.
- Knowledge of the Oklahoma OKGrants system is a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials (PS Financials) and PeopleSoft Grant Project Costing (PS GPC) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field is required.
- Current Oklahoma Certified Procurement Officer certification is a plus.
- General knowledge of federal and state regulations relating to the administration of grant programs is preferred.
- A valid Oklahoma driver’s license is required.
- Enter and process District Attorney (DA) request for reimbursement in PS Financials.
- Process actuals (ACT) billing for PS GPC invoices for DA awards.
- Send DA offices PS GPC Financial Reports each month before OKGrants monthly report due date.
- Reconcile DA internal ledgers with PS GPC data and OKGrants reports.
- Assist DA offices with questions about their reimbursements or charges through PS GPC.
- Create PS GPC voucher corrections for Finance Division staff to process.
- Maintain the list of DA federal grant paid staff and provide copies to Finance Division personnel.
- Update the VOCA/VAWA crosswalk when DA personnel move on and off of federal awards.
- Review payroll load reports to assure proper allocation is used for VOCA/VAWA crosswalk.
- Assist with entering PS GPC data for new federal awards (activity codes, budgets, PO data in OKGrants).
- Assist with determining and maintaining split funding for federal awards.
- Assist with development and implementation of an Indirect Cost rate.
- Keep up to date with Federal CFR Part 200 requirements.
- Be willing to obtain a CPO certification if not already certified.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.