Help Desk Support Jobs Vacancy in Pragmatics Beltsville
Pragmatics Beltsville urgently required following position for Help Desk Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Support Jobs Vacancy in Pragmatics Beltsville Jobs Details:
Secret Clearance is Required
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to support an elite US Government agency.
An opportunity awaits you to become part of an innovative company in an exciting work environment: the U.S. Department of State Vanguard 2.1 progrm whose mission is delivering superior customer service t othe Department of State employees and contracts.
As a Help Desk Analyst you will:
- Answer Help Desk phones and provide Tier I support to users
- Log and prioritize calls and provide reports as required on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Possess strong customer service and communications skills
- Analyze, evaluate, and test software and hardware problems
- Handle heavy call volume
- Enter and update tickets in the contact management system
- General understanding of Microsoft products and desktop hardware
- Familiarity with current versions of the Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7)
- Strong customer service and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially ability to listen and understand what is being described
- Drive to resolve customer issues and concerns as quickly as possible
An industry certification (e,g., Security +, A+, ITIL v3, HDI certifications are desired to begin work.) However, the certification must be completed within the first 60 days after start date.
This position requires a High School diploma and 1-3 years of related experience. In addition, you should be familiar with computer terms and customer service operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Help Desk: 2 years
- Do you have a Secret Clearance