Resource Referral Qris Cspp Coaching Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Crystal Stairs Los Angeles
Crystal Stairs Los Angeles urgently required following position for Resource Referral Qris Cspp Coaching Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resource Referral Qris Cspp Coaching Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Crystal Stairs Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Resource & Referral - QRIS CSPP Coaching Specialist
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a QRIS CSPP Coaching Specialist, who will be responsible for specialized technical assistance and support to child care providers, including on-site quality improvement coaching, promotion of professional development access and attainment, and building capacity of sites to effectively engage and serve families. The QRIS CSPP Coaching Specialist will build and maintain relationships with child care professionals, provide mentoring and resources to help providers integrate new information into child care practice and connect providers to professional growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide site-based quality improvement coaching and implement the coaching program for eligible CCALA Crystal Stairs QSLA sites per the Scope of Work
- Support the CCALA QSLA program, working closely with all collaborative partner R&R agencies to ensure effective and consistent county-wide implementation of QSLA coaching
- Maintain project compliance through knowledge of the QRIS contract, Scope of Work
- Maintain effective communication with Alliance and R&R agencies, collaborative partners, participating site and others to ensure effective program implementation and achieve project deliverable.
- Assist CCALA Coaching Coordinator in the preparation of timely, accurate reports to funders as needed
- Participate in events as needed to help maintain CCALA and QRIS visibility with funders and other current and potential stakeholder
- Attend designated community meetings and other meetings, as needed.
- Assist providers in developing a quality improvement development plan, setting goals, and selecting strategies
- Share feedback and information and help child care providers reflect on progress and develop a working portfolio
- Model developmentally appropriate curriculum and practice; facilitate networking opportunities; and act as a resource for participants on child
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in ECE/Child Development or related field is required; Master's Degree in ECE/Child Development or related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience working in a child care setting, working with adult learners and diverse client populations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience with quality rating tools such as CLASS and the Environmental Rating Scales (ERS). Training to reliability preferred.
- Experience with quality improvement programs with a strength-based approach.
- Must be able to independently plan, organize and prioritize work following established procedures and guidelines; must have the ability to work flexible days as work will include evenings and weekends.
- Strong working knowledge of higher education systems and requirements including transcripts, degree requirements, and transferring degrees and credits from International educational institutions
- Familiarity with California Child Development Permit Matrix and QRIS Rating Matrix
- Ability to implement family engagement programs with a family strength-based approach
- Must have working knowledge of California's child care delivery system and child care provider population.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills, and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels of an organization and work cooperatively as part of a, team with colleagues and with staff from different agencies
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build trust and work effectively with diverse client populations
- Ability to work with adults and facilitate supportive coaching conversations to encourage professional growth and learning.
- Ability to be flexible, innovative and adapt to the changing needs of the program, department and agency
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Publisher, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance as this position travels in the field approximately 40% of the time
- Must provide verification of valid TB clearance and immunization records within the last two years of employment
- Must successfully pass the Department of Justice (DOJ) criminal background check prior to first day of employment.
Crystal Stairs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about Crystal Stairs, please visit our website at: www.crystalstairs.org