Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Miller Ale House Nashville
Miller Ale House Nashville urgently required following position for Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Miller Ale House Nashville Jobs Details:
Miller's Ale House is coming to Nashville!!
Hiring New Restaurant Opening Team!
- You may not see us on TV in fancy advertisements but as soon as we open our doors, we quickly become known as a local favorite. We treat everyone as a valued guest in their home and the word spreads from there.
- It all just works. People come as they are and enjoy the company of others without emptying their wallet. We deliver consistently good food and drink that is freshly-prepared and delicious. We build authentic community with every restaurant. People make memories over birthday parties, graduations, holidays, sporting events and even the every day meal.
- Because at Miller's Ale House, we care about helping people connect over shared experiences.
- So, as you can see, our people are what makes us. With our extensive growth plans ahead, we're always on the look-out for Team Members to help create these exceptional experiences through Operational Excellence, Service Mindedness and Leadership skills. If this sounds like you, call us up.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Bi-Annual Performance Appraisals with the opportunity for an annual merit increase
- Dining Privileges for the Manager & Immediate Family
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pet Insurance
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Five Day Work Week
- Manager Schedule Written a Month in Advance
- One Paid-Time-Off Day Per Quarter
- One Week of Paid Vacation Every Six Months, Starting Day One
- Maximum of Three Closing Shifts per Week
Hours of Operation 11am-2am (most nights), 7 Days a Week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Full Service Restaurant Management: 3 years
- Driver's License
Required work authorization:
- United States