Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bellwether Behavioral Health Bridgewater
Bellwether Behavioral Health Bridgewater urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bellwether Behavioral Health Bridgewater Jobs Details:
Join Bellwether Behavioral Health's Administrative Team Today!
Expanding in Central New Jersey, we are currently in search of a dedicated professional to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. Our Administrative Assistants are valuable members of the Program team and coordinate the administrative aspects of the program for all residents.
Located in the Somersest county area of Central New Jersey, this is an excellent opportunity for qualified job seekers entering the human services field as well as those looking to continue their career with a growing organization committed to quality, compassionate care. Please note, this is a full time position and part time positions are not currently available.
- Full time
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Of This Full Time Position:
- Ensure the health and welfare of all residents
- Responsible for filing, supply requisitions and other general clerical duties
- Track program activities
- Update databases and complete data entry in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with team members as well as Individuals, families and representatives of external organizations
- Assist with DDD licensing preparation for new and existing homes as necessary
- Responsible for answering telephones, directing calls and responding to inquiries
- Updating and maintaining all procedural manuals and other major administrative documents
- Preparing, updating and distributing staffing and other reports.
- Greet and assist visitors and Individuals, and, maintain a generally high level of awareness of any activities occurring on-site and act as a liaison for the community and the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned
For this position, qualified applicants will have:
- A high school diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum age of 18 years
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- High degree of accuracy in work product
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate with & provide direct assistance to visitors, administrative staff, constituents, Individuals and families of Individuals residing in the program
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful at juggling multiple tasks, follow through, managing details, being organized and meeting deadlines
- Experience working with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses preferred
- Valid Driver’s License without restrictions and with minimal violations required
- Successful completion of our pre-employment screening process which includes fingerprinting for state and national background checks, motor vehicle record check, physical exam including drug screen, and tb (tuberculosis/mantoux) screening
Bellwether Behavioral Health offers competitive salaries, generous paid time off, medical and dental coverage disability and life insurance, 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, performance-based bonuses and an employee referral program.
MORE ABOUT BELLWETHER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Bellwether Behavioral Health provides educational, residential and behavioral programming to children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and challenging behaviors from across the United States.
We value every employee and know our success is due to our dedicated staff. Join our team of professionals today where you can:
- Work in a positive and supportive organization that believes that quality services begin with supporting staff
- Have a meaningful impact on the lives of the individuals who will challenge your mind and touch your heart
- Gain access to exciting career paths and professional development opportunities
Bellwether Behavioral Health Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Leading Edge of Possibility for Individuals with Exceptional Needs
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent