Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Bkf Engineers Redwood City
Bkf Engineers Redwood City urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Bkf Engineers Redwood City Jobs Details:
Redwood City, California
We are looking for a full time Accounting Clerk to join our accounting team for our busy 400 person firm. As an accounting clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Excellent math proficiency and a high degree of organizational ability are essential. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work as part of a dynamic team, and able to work in an environment where work assignments change frequently. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities may include:
- Helping with billing process
- Data entry
- Updating records
- Assisting with duties as required as it relates to billing
- Lien releases
- Uploading invoices into client database
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of general accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and on the phone
What makes BKF a great choice?
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest firms" list
- "Top Work Place” 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite "2014, 2015 and 2016 Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 5 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Company funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
Redwood City . San Jose . San Francisco . Walnut Creek . Pleasanton
Lathrop . Sacramento . Santa Rosa . Richmond . San Rafael
Oakland . Newport Beach